tidbituniversetidbituniverse

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats

Ace Wonder Time- Shapes Ace Wonder Time- Shapes

I'm 27 years old and this still made me laugh... good work lol.

Island Clash Island Clash

Great game in the beginning. Upgrades that come quick and the ability to speed up battle mid-game. The jungle theme is a nice switch-up too.

Major downfall though; the upgrades don't seem to do enough starting at level 7. Even with three stars all the way up to it and after trying out different upgrade configurations, level 7 is impossible for me to beat, which is a shame because this game was really fun!

Kingdom Rush Kingdom Rush

Solid tower defense! Love how you can go back and get up to five stars per level if more upgrades are needed.

VikingLand VikingLand

Started off super fun, then it started freezing mid-game. Plus, even with the upgrade tree maxed out the final boss seems unbeatable. I spent 8 hours replaying levels and gaining "rum" to try and make it more beatable, but to no avail.
Suggestion: Make the upgrades stay with the player so that they can upgrade the towers in previous levels. There's no need to keep level 2 difficult when you're preparing for the final boss. The last two-thirds of the game time was spent pretty much running in place.

Purrmageddon Purrmageddon

Love the style! A little too easy, and unfortunately no ending/boss, and the upgrades are o.p. haha. Great foundation and has a lot of potential if built upon.

Wind Revo Wind Revo

Yep... totally great. Nice smooth gameplay and easy to get the hang of. Could use some more plane upgrades though, I was fully upgraded halfway through and couldn't get any further. Maybe that's just me though.

Ocean Match Ocean Match

Super simple, could use some levels or something, and I don't see any difference between easy, medium, and hard modes.

Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

Super addictive mechanics! Good idea combining farming with fighting. Medals aren't working however... I got a chicket, copper sword, and backpack and they didn't unlock. Very balanced and fun.

Bobby Da Arrow Bobby Da Arrow

I like the fact that this game involves archery instead of bullets or other projectiles. Ammo types are fun, especially the flaming arrows. Gets difficult around level 20.

Cowboy vs Martians Cowboy vs Martians

Simple and addictive, lots of levels.